Your privacy is important to us.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for associated ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We endeavour to collect only that personal data which is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, and to ensure it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date, as far as reasonably practicable.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- What data do we collect: Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, your message/enquiry.) is collected via the ‘Contact Us’ section of our page allowing Ansett to reply to your enquiry using the information that has been volunteered.
- How will we use your data: Process your enquiry and return contact, and maybe used to inform you of developments at Ansett and other services that we can provide.
- Data collected on the basis of legitimate interest: Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with third parties. It is removed upon your request.
- Retention period: We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Your rights pertaining your data
If you have left message/enquiry on the Website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we rectify or erase any personal data we hold about you. Please send your request to email@example.com
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right of access
- The right to erasure
- The right to rectification
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Notification of data breaches
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies: You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You may opt out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.